Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Do Not Touch

On the subway today I saw an ad placed by the MTA in regards to sexual harassment being a crime in the subway:

"A crowded train is no excuse for an improper touch."
Neither is a date, I think to myself.

PSA to all my dates:
"A date with me is no excuse for an improper touch." I contemplate running this announcement in the NY Post.

I am onto something here. Women everywhere should band together and form a charity to raise money for this cause. Maybe Jill Zarin can get on board between her fundraising for her orphanage in Africa and for teen tours for her daughter's friends whose parents lost all their money with Madoff.
I can picture her saying "Help me and Bobby save Ally's friends and get them the teen taw's they deserve. Oh! AND help us help Dahhcy"

No comments:

Post a Comment